Bahati Bushcamp and Game Farm is situated in the heart of Zululand and Big 5 territory, and is within a short drive of Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve, Lake St Lucia and Sodwana Bay. The bushcamp is set within a superb bush environment – each accommodation unit positioned to give complete privacy. Each unit has an en-suite shower/toilet, private kitchen and braai (barbecue) facility. All are fully equipped for self-catering. Catering for small tour groups can be arranged, but there are also several good restaurants available within close proximity.
The game farm has a wonderful diversity of vegetation that includes sand forest, riverine land with fever trees, ilala palms and plenty of open thornveld. The farm is home to zebra, wildebeest, impala, caracal, leopard and many other smaller species. There are approximately 350 bird species in the area.
Activities on the farm include boat trips (your own boat), horse trails, game-viewing, birding, fishing and walking.
- Safe facilities are available;
- Meals on request;
- Braai (barbeque) facilities;
- Braai meat packs available;
- Secure electrified fences around the farm 24 hours;
- Laundry services on request;
- Credit card facilities;
- Children are welcome;
- Pool area with communal braai (barbeque) area;
- Car hire arranged;
- Tours arranged;
- Packages can be arranged;
- Alcohol and beverages available;
- Ice, charcoal and firewood;
- Hiking trails;
- Picnic areas;
- Viewing hides at dam and water holes;
- Safari en-suite tents;
- Thatch house (sleeps 12);
- A-framed house (sleeps 12);
- Electrical caravan and campsites (excellent ablution facilities);
- Open vehicle game drives.
Injomane Adventures is situated on Bahati Bushcamp and Game Farm. Horse riding is a fantastic way to experience the bush as the horses can go reasonably close to the wildlife – while the guide explains the flora and fauna of the area. Drinks are provided, but it is also possible to book a breakfast, lunch or sundowner ride. Novice riders are welcome. The longer rides also cover some land in Bonamanzi Game Park – where riders may see elephant and giraffe.