The historic Bahnhof Hotel – initially built in 1906 – presents itself in a modern, elegant format, combining rich history and traditional comfort with excellent service and a-la-carte cuisine.
Accommodation is offered in 13 stylish refurbished double rooms with en-suite facilities, including a four bed family room and a wheelchair room – inviting the weary traveller to stop over for a good night’s rest.
The menu and kitchen is getting lots of appreciation from an ever growing group of pleasantly surprised and satisfied customers. Daily fresh bread and cakes from the Hotel’s own kitchen are becoming a trade mark of The Bahnhof! Staff members are all originating from Aus and those who finally decided to stay on are so dedicated to the success of the hotel, that the customers can virtually feel it, if the enthusiastic remarks about the service are any yardstick to go by.
- Secure parking;
- Bahnhof Hotel Aus offers various day tours and an unforgettable Sundowner Drive;
- Free wireless ADSL internet;
- Friendly staff conveys the personal touch for which the Bahnhof Hotel is widely known for;
- Landing strip for “‘fly-in‘ guests with pick-up.
Points of interest:
- South African built Prisoner of War Camp;
- Wild Horses of the Namib;
- Nama Padloper Route; and
- Commonwealth Graveyard and German Schutztruppe Graves.