Fisherman’s Paradise — Kite Surfing Paradise — Family Fun Beach Paradise
Barracuda Lodge is a stunning beach front lodge. The lodge overlooks the famous Barracuda Reef and has lovely beach and surf views. Only a few steps from the beach, Barracuda Lodge is in perfect place for fishermen, kite surfers or a secluded family break away. The beaches are wide and perfect for fishing, walking or simply enjoying the solitute of this pristine and safe place. Barracuda Lodge comprises of seven bedrooms and three bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
The entertainment areas are spacious, with two lounges.
- The sun-lounge overlooking the beach and fishing spots;
- The carpet lounge area with underfloor heating; and
- In-door braai (barbeque) room – suitable for braaiing or preparing a tasty potjie.
The kitchen and dining room are open plan. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the necessities to make your stay comfortable – crockery, cutlery, glassware, a microwave, stove and oven with separate scullery with a top loader washing machine, a tumble drier and dishwasher.
- Room 1: One king size bed with a full en-suite bathroom. There is also a single divan in this room.
- Rooms 2 & 3: Two single beds in each room. Share a bathroom with Room 1.
TV lounge and Jacuzzi room overlooking the sea on the one side and natural vegetation on the other. There is a bar fridge and small tea station in the TV lounge.
- Room 4: One single bed – shared bathroom.
- Room 5: Sleeper couch which can be converted into two single beds or one king size bed – shared bathroom.
- Room 6: One single bed – shared bathroom.
- Room 7: One king size bed with a full en-suite bathroom.
The lodge offers a number of activities among them:
The lodge would suit fishing groups and offer accommodation in a stunning ground floor, beachfront, two bedroom apartment which opens onto a lawn and garden. The unit is situated in the western part of Paradise Beach which is near the end of this area, approximately 12km from the main facilities of Jeffrey’s Bay. Overlooking the sea, the beach is approximately 30m from the front door, separated by a small gravel road.
The surf conditions close to the lodge are renowned for excellent kite surfing. The lodge would suit a group of kite surfers or kite surfers within a family.
Family Break Away:
Big enough for two to three families travelling together – what a holiday! General beach activities such as swimming, sand boarding, cycling and snorkelling are all on your door step. Boat trips can be arranged from St. Francis bay, game drives and quad bike trails at the nearby game reserves, beach horse riding and many holiday facilities and activities in Jeffreys Bay – only 12km away.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed;
- Barracuda Lodge is serviced before arrival, however it is not serviced while occupied.
- There are open parking bays available for parking on the front lawn.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking;
- Full payment is required before arrival, preferably two weeks before arrival;
- December holidays: Minimum of seven (7) nights booking;
- All other bookings: Minimum of two (3) nights booking.
Cancellations within a month will be refunded with 50% of the deposit amount (25% cancellation fee), however cancellations within two weeks of the arrival date will not be refunded (100% cancellation fee).
Season & Rates:
- R250.00 per person/day; R300.00 for single;
- Maximum 12 guests.
2013 Christmas season:December 4, 2013 to January 16, 2014
- R300.00 per person/day; R375.00 for single:
- Maximum 12 guests.