Bonani is a 700ha, exclusive game farm, situated in the foothills of the beautiful Northern Drakensberg mountains of KwaZulu-Natal, in the Normandien region. 50km From Newcastle and 350km from Johannesburg and Durban.
Bonani is a wildlife sanctuary that harbors a wide variety of game and birds set in breathtaking scenery with varying landscapes ranging from savannah grassland plains, rocky outcrops to bush-veld.
Whether it’s to enjoy, game viewing, bird viewing, hunting or just to relax, Bonani is the place to go. There are also adventure trails for 4×4 enthusiasts and hiking trails for lovers of the great outdoors.
Peace and tranquility is guaranteed.
Bonani Game Ranch caters for visitors in luxury chalets, as well as campsites for hunters and campers.
Bonani Game Ranch boasts with luxurious accommodation, situated high in the slopes of the mountain and consists of a bush lodge and campsites.
Bonani’s lodge can sleep 11 people. The lodge consists of a lapa, two chalets and a wooden deck overlooking the Chelmsford valley. The lapa is the ideal gathering place, a cosy pub, spacious dining area, and indoor braai (barbeque) facility.
- Upstairs is a room with three single beds;
- The cover patio is equipped with an open braai (barbeque) and fireplace; and
- A fully equipped kitchen with stove, a microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Each chalet sleeps four guests with an en-suite bathroom;
- All towels and linen are provided.
*The lodge is booked exclusively to one group at a time.
Next to the lodge is the campsite with 12 camping spots – perfect for tents or off-road caravans.
- Ablution blocks;
- Warm water; and
- 4×4 Routes;
- Bird-watching; and
- Hiking trails.
Bonani provides licensed all year hunting for the enthusiastic hunter. There are 17 species of game to choose from.
- Bonani is also ideal for bow hunting;
- Trophy’s are available on request;
- Slaughtering facility:
- Taxidermist services are available on request; and
- A shooting range for setting rifles.