Accommodation at Bushbaby Lodge is in wooden cabins (some twin, some double) or in caravan/camping sites with electrical points. The communal ablution blocks have shower, bath and toilet facilities. There is also a communal kitchen area, as well as a braai (barbecue) and boma. Breakfast only or dinner, bed and breakfast are also options. Bushbaby is also an ideal conference venue.
Among the numerous activities in the area are walks, swims in the pool, horse trails, game drives, boat trips and many others. Bushbaby is an ideal base from which to explore the Elephant Coast.
- 7 Chalets with bathroom;
- 7 Chalets with shared ablutions;
- 20 Caravan and camping sites under the shade of indigenous trees on grass, fully equipped with electrical points and water;
- Two ablution blocks with shower, bath and toilet facilities;
- A bar and lounge area with DSTV;
- Braai (barbeque) area;
- Two communal kitchens;
- Dinner, B&B or self-catering accommodation available; and
- Swimming pool.