Situated amongst the striking dolerite hills, the Canyon Mountain Camp is the self-catering alternative for the more adventurous traveller. The camp lies in the spectacular Gondwana Cañon Park.
The camp offers:
- Double rooms (sixteen beds) with en suite bathrooms;
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining room;
- An outside lapa and braai (barbeque) area; and
- Restaurant and bar at the Cañon Lodge (6km away).
- Drives to the Fish River Canyon and sundowner drives;
- Splendid walking trails;
- Tours to the Self-Sufficiency Centre; and
- Scenic flights (resident pilot).