Drakensbergkloof offers the ultimate hideaway in unspoilt, peaceful surroundings – hidden in a kloof next to a dam at the foot of a waterfall. There are no radio or cellphone reception. There are also no television or neighbours!!! This is truly is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Fly-fishing: Trout catch-and-release fishing, bass catch-and-keep fishing;
- Hunting: This is an experience not to be missed;
- Bird-watching: Visitors can sit on the deck and watch the birds in the indigenous forest – right on your doorstep;
- Hiking: There are different trails to choose from; and
- 4×4: The chalet can only be reached by 4×4 or a 2×4 with a difflock.