This historic Karoo Farmhouse is fully equipped for self-catering. The bedrooms are furnished with beautiful old brass beds, the kitchen has an old coal stove where guests can prepare meals and the wooden floors are restored to their original beauty. The rustic cottage overlooks the farm dam and the garden is fenced for the safety of little children and small dogs.
The Angora Rabbit Show:
Come and hug a bunny, learn about this incredible little creatures and view the spinning of their unique wool. Guests can visit the curio shop where Angora hand-spun and knitted items, as well as other ‘bunny’ products are offered for sale. Enjoy a cup of tea with scrumptious home-baked cakes and scones.
- Canoeing and swimming in the farm dam– canoes are available for rent;
- Cycling – bicycles are available for rent;
- Fishing – equipment available for rent;
- Donkey cart rides can be arranged; and
- Interact with farm animals – touching and feeding.