Nibela Lake Lodge is situated in one of Africa’s World Heritage Sites, with a unique diversity of scenery, fauna and flora forming part of the iSimangaliso Wetlands Park (Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park).
An eleven bedroom luxury lodge built above a lush sand forest. Each chalet is inter-connected by spectacular raised wooden walkways that lead to the main lodge facility area. The open restaurant which seats 30 people, and focuses on personalized service and excellent cuisine. A lounge area housing a variety of wildlife books and board games leads out onto a wooden viewing deck with breathtaking views of the lake and unsurpassed bushveld.
- Double rooms;
- Twin rooms;
- Inter-leading family rooms; and
- Honeymoon suite.
Each chalet has a lounge area for relaxing and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
- Own private wooden viewing deck;
- Dressing room;
- Mosquito netting;
- Bar fridge;
- Air-con/sealing fans;
- Tea / coffee making facilities;
- Cellular coverage; and
- No television or telephones in rooms.
Please note: Should a guest arrive at the lodge with more people (including children) than specified on the confirmation letter we cannot guarantee that there will be accommodation for the extra people. Overcrowding is NOT tolerated and those extra people will be asked to leave if the Lodge is fully booked. If the Lodge is not fully ked another unit will be allocated at full cost.
- A restaurant;
- A bar with access to an outdoor terrace and DSTV;
- Wooden viewing deck adjacent to the swimming pool overlooking the lake;
- A comfortable lounge stocked with exclusive books;
- Sundowners at bush boma;
- Games room – pool table, air hockey, table soccer and table tennis;
- Swimming pool;
- A choice of three guide walks (caves, fossils and birding);
- Guided quad-bikes trails;
- Mountain bike trails;
- Zulu dancing;
- Fishing; and
- Lake cruises.