The Elizabeth Guesthouse is situated in the heart of Free State, in one of the friendliest towns, Kroonstad. The guesthouse is situated just off the N1 halfway between Johannesburg and Bloemfontein, overlooking the beautiful town from a quiet peaceful location. Kroonstad is situated on the banks of the Vals River and offers visitors a range of activities and attractions – ranging from the famous Jukskei Park to the Boskoppie Lion Farm.
The Eilzabeth Guesthouse offers accommodation in 13 bedrooms:
- One twin room;
- 11 Standard double rooms;
- Two family rooms;
- One Premier Room; and
- Two Executive Suites.
All rooms are en-suite with air-conditioners and wall-mounted television sets with selected DSTV channels. All linen and towels provided are of the highest quality. They offer self-catering and B&B facilities with dinner served on request.
Visitsors have the option of self-catering or B&B facilities. The Elizabeth Guesthouse offers a full English breakfast (07:00 – 10:00) which is served in the dining room. In-room tea/coffee facilities are available.
Facilities in rooms:
- All rooms have their own entrances;
- Coffee/tea facilities;
- Bathroom amenities;
- Mini fridge;
- Some of the rooms offer self catering facilities;
- All rooms have television sets in them with a selection of DSTV Channels;
- Rooms availble for physically disabled guests (wheelchair friendly);
- En-suite bath/shower;
- All linen provided; and
- No smoking in rooms.
We also offer the following services and facilities:
We provide a wi-fi zone, airport transfers, visitors’ information and recommendations, private functions (fully catered) for up to 30 people, guest functions (barbeques, dinners, cocktail parties), secure undercover parking. We also regularly host Kroonstad wedding or commitment couples on that very special night – Please enquire about our honeymoon specials.
Conferences and functions:
- Conference room;
- Maximum 30 delegates;
- Full catering provided.
Other attractions in the area:
- A quad trial;
- The Serfontein Dam for watersport lovers;
- Various farms with game trials;
- Various historical buildings, monuments and statues; and
- Situated close to a shopping centre with restaurant and take-aways.