Wavecrest Beach Hotel is situated on a pristine, mangrove-lined estuary, surrounded by magnificent dune forests and endless expanses of beach. The hotel has a very relaxed atmosphere. By virtue of Wavecrest’s setting, energetic guests can enjoy wonderful activities, while those wishing to just relax and put their feet up, can do so in a spectacular setting. Wavecrest Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect destination for families, with plenty for the kids to do. Wavecrest appeals to those who appreciate the wonders of an unspoilt natural environment, and we share a conservation ethic with our guests to protect this beauty. Wavecrest Beach Hotel has recently undergone a change of ownership, and exciting changes and renovations have already started.
- Wavecrest Beach Hotel and Spa offers stunning sea- and garden-facing accommodation. They have 30 en-suite units available;
- Many of the accommodation units have been newly renovated, and all units have brand new imported linen;
- The family chalets all have a second bedroom, which is ideal for the kids to share;
- Sea-facing rooms have spectacular views over the river, beach and ocean;
- All accommodation is full board, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as morning and afternoon tea in the lounge;
- At Wavecrest Beach Hotel and Spa we can accommodate about 90 guests.
- Fully licensed bar with spectacular views;
- A newly renovated lounge and dining area incorporating comfortable sofas, a large televisions screen with DSTV, an adults lounge, a separate childrens’ lounge and a full size Billiards table;
- A lovely deck with swimming pool, jacuzzi and shady umbrellas;
- Tennis court (we provide basic racquets and balls);
- Squash court (we provide basic racquets and balls);
- Childrens’ jungle gym and sandpit;
- Canoes and paddles (free of charge, and no time limits);
- Laundry service;
- Small shop stocked with fishing tackle, basic toiletries, sunscreen, bait, etc.;
- The Wavecrest Spa for you to spoil yourself with a variety of treatments.
Wavecrest Spa offers a delightful range of beauty therapies and spa treatments to pamper and indulge yourself.
For complete relaxation on your holiday, our well trained therapists will pamper you with a range of treatments that include:
- Body treatments;
- Spa massages;
- Exfoliation treatments;
- Parafango wrap with lymph drainage massage;
- Back treatment with salts and rejuvenating mud;
- Intensive revitalizing facials which includes a skin analysis, brow shape and a face, scalp and décolleté massage;
- Hands and feet care – manicures, pedicures and nails;
- Waxing – a full range of waxing treatments available.
Guided Hotel activities:
- Boat cruises;
- Foot Trails – explore the unspoilt coastline and the old shipwrecks and ancient dune forests; and
- Nature Trails – Tree identification, medicinal plants, general ecology.