The owner managed 3-star rated Addo’s White House is a restored farm house dating back to the 19th Century and is situated in the beautiful Sundays River Valley only 20 minutes from the world famous Addo Elephant National Park and just 45 minutes from Port Elizabeth. Addo’s White House offers self-catering facilities, as well as B&B accommodation (on request) in five spacious en-suites cottages with well equipped kitchenettes and a braai (barbeque) area. There is a comfortable communal verandah which overlooks tranquil Lucerne fields. Other facilities include laundry service and secretarial services. Breakfast can be served on request.
Your hosts Roger and Mandy welcome you to Addo’s White House and gladly assist in arranging tours to the many game reserves in this area. Addo’s White House offers absolute tranquility and relaxation.
- All accommodation, ablution and kitchen facilities are serviced by cleaning staff;
- Percale bedding is supplied in all our cottages;
- Cooking utensils, a two plated stove, toaster, kettle, a microwave and refrigeration are provided;
- Home cooked dinners can be served on request;
- Same day laundry service is avaialble on request at an additional charge; and
- Baby cot available.
- Addo Elephant National Park;
- Amakhala Game Reserve;
- Elephant Bare Back Safaris;
- Schotia Private Game Reserve;
- Cheetah Breeding Camp;
- Crisscross Adventures.
- Addo Polo Club (tennis and squash courts available);
- Kirkwood Golf Club (9 holes); and
- Bushman Sands Golf Course (championship, 18 holes).