Avalon Guest Manor is set in the heart of the stylish Newcastle suburb of Aviary Hill, only 10 minutes from the CBD it is the preferred business and leisure retreat. An ideal choice for guest seeking sophisticated accommodation with the highest levels of service and luxury, as well as the personal charm found only in smaller establishments.
“Avalon Guest Manor…more that a Guesthouse…a Gracious Manor.”
Avalon Guest Manor offers sixteen luxury en-suite guestrooms. Guestrooms breathe sumptuous yet understated elegance with a great deal of thought and attention applied to each individually decorated room.
Intelligently equipped for the business and leisure traveller rooms offer:
- Tea/coffee trays;
- Queen, double or twin beds;
- En-suite bathrooms with showers;
- Hair dryers;
- Satellite television;
- Private entrances and patios;
- Plenty of wardrobe space;
- A comfortable workspace/dressing table;
- Electric blankets; and
- In-room safe.
Couples taking advantage of this honeymoon package are greeted with a host of romantic en-suite amenities.
The Honeymoon package includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in our Honeymoon suite fitted with King Size Bed;
- Delicately scattered rose petals on turn down;
- Internationally celebrated South African sparkling wine on ice;
- Sumptuous breakfast in Gabriella’s;
- Fragrant candles and luxurious bath goodies;
- Full bathroom fitted with corner bath and shower; and
- Chocolates and midnight snacks.
Service is our passion and trademark. We strive to maintain the essence of uncompromising personalised service through our wealth of added benefits.
- Free wireless internet connectivity;
- Secure undercover parking;
- A special Honeymoon Suite;
- Fully licensed bar;
- Swimming pool;
- Executive boardroom;
- Function venue;
- Dinner by arrangement;
- Laundry and dry cleaning;
- Lunch available on request;
- Lunch packs;
- Courier and transport services;
- Beautiful neighbourhood to enjoy pleasant walks; and
- Leisure arrangements including golf, restaurants bookings, tours and shopping.