Camelot Guesthouse has been tastefully decorated to make you feel comfortable and right at home. It has a 15th century feeling, taking you back to the time of King Arthur of Camelot. Guests will feel like a King while staying in one of the luxurious rooms.
Each room has a unique sense of style and design, equipped with satellite television, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, a hair-dryer, coffee/tea facilities and enjoying your own private entrance with excellent warmth and hospitality.
The chef makes the most delicious breakfasts and dinners served in the cosy dining room. There is a fireplace for those cold winters and beautiful background music.
Camelot Guesthouse is conveniently situated at the entrance of Newcastle from the Memel side. It is five minutes away from shopping centres, restaurants and the town area.
While enjoying a good night sleep, secure parking is provided behind a remote controlled security gate.
- Superb and luxury accommodation which includes breakfast;
- Ten exclusive en-suite rooms with M-Net, DSTV, air-conditioning and beautiful decor;
- Indoor swimming pool;
- Wireless internet;
- Secure parking;
- Warm, friendly and exclusive hospitality;
- In-house chef;
- Some rooms have their own private entrances;
- Situated 3km from Ferrum International swimming pool; and
- Exclusive executive suite.