Cremorne Estate is situated on the banks of the awesome Umzimvubu River on the Wild Coast, an area legendary for its unspoilt beauty and rich plant and animal life. As a fishing destination it is unmatched in offering the very best rock, surf, fly, river and deep sea fishing for enthusiasts.
The Cremorne Estate offers three distinctly different accommodation options:
- For a little bit of Wild Coast hospitality, the Bed & Breakfast in Timber Cabins with en-suite facilities.
- For the “Do It Yourself” holidaymaker there are Self Catering Cottages at economical prices and,
- For the Outdoor Type, the Caravan and Camping Sites are fully serviced with water and electricity.
Once here, you will find that there is more to do that you can find time for . . .
- A la Carte Restaurant;
- Cosy Pub with Pool Tables, Darts, Satellite television;
- Sundeck and Swimming Pool;
- Scenic Walk and bird-watching;
- Fishing and Boating (with boats for hire, jetties and launch slipway);
- On-site helipad and refuelling facilities available by arrangement.
“Relax and unwind in a secure, peaceful environment that takes you far away from the bustle of city life. Enjoy the rewards of a life close to nature combined with good old- fashioned hospitality and come away feeling refreshed and invigorated…”