Diarora African Food Spot is situated in the North West Province of South Africa in an urban township of Mogwase approximately 10km from the world renowned Casino Resorts of Sun City and the Palace of the Lost City. It is situated in the center of the Pilanesberg area between all tourist attractions which includes the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve.
- Open tables restaurant;
- Mini boma;
- Cosy bars; and
- Kiosk sales.
- Drumming sessions;
- Marimba and African dance performances;
- Social- and business networking;
- Quad- and mountain bike township sightseeing; and
- Shebeen tours on a donkey cart.
Internet facilities are also available.
Products for sale:
- Variety of delicious meals, drinks and snacks;
- Clothing items including T-shirts, shorts, pants, caps, sun hats, sun glasses;
- Sunscreen lotion;
- Cigarettes; and
- Jewellery and artwork made by locals.