Just more than three hours’ drive from Johannesburg or Bloemfontein and approximately two and a half hours from Durban, at the foothills of the Drakensberg Amphitheatre, lies the ATKV Drakensville Holiday Resort.
This resort offers a range of accommodation options, adventure activities, leisure facilities, as well as a restaurant, a take-away outlet, coffee and gift shop. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views surrounded by many historical sites. Their accommodation options suits everyone’s requirements – guests pay per unit and not per person, so it is easy on the budget.
- Single or double flats;
- Cosy bed and breakfast rooms;
- Spacious family houses;
- Caravan and camping facilities; and
- A youth hostel.
There is a beautiful stone chapel on the premises for fairytale weddings and guests can enjoy receptions in the large reception hall.
- Rugby fields;
- Horse riding and pony rides;
- Hiking trails;
- Heated indoor swimming pool;
- Outdoor swimming pools and splash pool;
- Super tube; and
- Games room.
The ATKV also offers action-packed holiday programmes in high season.
Their Environment Centre offers adventures such as:
- Foefie slide; and
- An obstacle course.
Conference facilities are also available. The ATKV Drakensville’s tranquility creates the ideal atmosphere to ensure the ultimate success of your conference.
- Modern facilities that can accommodate groups of up to 120 delegates;
- The services of an experienced conference team; and
- An Environmen Centre that organises exciting development and team-building programmes.