Isakabuli B&B is set in the heart of Madadeni Township, Northern KwaZulu-Natal, with easy access to various attractions. It was established in 2010 by Mr. N. Madonsela and Mrs. N.C. Madonsela with the aim of providing township experience. It has accommodation maximum space of 20 individuals. It is situated near Madadeni Provincial Hospital and Mlamleli Primary School, 15 minutes drive away from Newcastle Town.
The name ‘isakabuli’ is a Zulu word stands for a bird called Long-tailed widow bird. The bird has a distinctive character of show casing is brighter colours and its long black tail particularly when it is surrounded by female counterpart to gain their favour. Isakabuli B&B rooms also have different colours to attract customers.
- Overnight accommodation;
- DSTV linked to all televisions in the rooms;
- En- suite bathroom with shower;
- Tea/coffee facilities;
- Venue for functions (meetings, parties, conferences, weddings etc.);
- Rooms are serviced daily;
- Dinner and breakfast served daily;
- English breakfast and buffet for groups;
- Secured parking with CCTV cameras;
- Bar for adults;
- Braai (barbeque) area; and
- 24-Hour security.