The name was derived from a visit to Zimbabwe where the owner got excellent service from the Kingdoms Palace. Their motto is “Service with Excellence”. They are family orientated and the friendly staff will walk the extra mile to fulfil their motto.
Kingdoms Lodge is a lodge, restaurant and bar that can accommodate thirty people in service and self-catering chalets. Hiking trails, a huge variety of birdlife and small game, and a practice tee for golfers are available. Grape farming is practiced here, and there is a 400m² deck, overlooking a dam with fountain.
Five self-catering chalets:
- Each chalet can accommodate four guests;
- Fully furnished;
- Refrigerator; and
- Braai (barbeque) facilities.
Four Exclusive Rooms:
- En-suite bathroom;
- Each room can accommodate two guests; and
- Fully furnished with DSTV.
14 Spacious Rooms:
- These en-suite rooms can accommodate two guests each;
- Tastefully furnished;
- M-Web available;
- These rooms have no refrigerators.
Kingdoms Lodge has a licensed a-la-carte restaurant located around a magnificient koi dam.
- Mondays – Saturdays from 09:00-15:00 and 18:00-22:00.
Conference facilities are available for up to 150 delegates.