These tours can be by donkey cart or as a walking tour.
These tours include the following attractions /options, as well as the opportunity to learn more about the culture and history of the people in the area:
- The Anglo-Boer War graves of Corporal Boyd and Trooper Hirschford in the Anglican graveyard at The Church of the Good Shepherd;
- Hand pump – no longer in use;
- The delightful Victorian architecture, have a good look at the police station (1880);
- Mountain walks, looking for monkeys, baboons and learning about medicinal plants;
- Three churches – Anglican, VGK, United Congregational Church; and
- Old shop – can buy cool drinks etc and view the old hand petrol pump.
A museum is in the process of being created, situated in someone’s house and displaying the old lamps and furniture used in the olden days.