Santorini Suites is an unique private establishment that exudes spirit, imagination and vitality – where hospitality delight the senses.
“Our offerings attract the unique individual who possesses discriminating taste and appreciates a splash of glamour, luxury and adventure in their personal expression.”
For those seeking a private and decadent mini-break, the two beautiful suites are well appointed with all amenities:
Mystique – ‘An aura of mystery’:
A voluptuous 55m² honeymoon suite for both honeymooners and those with an appetite for the best. Elegantly appointed with breathtaking use of color and effortless style, comprising an open plan study/lounge and dressing room. There is an en-suite bathroom with wet-room shower, corner bath and a marble vanity. Secure private terrace off the lounge area for alfresco dining or a relaxing drink.
De’ja’Vu – ‘A compelling sense of familiarity’:
A Bohemian 45m² suite that exudes character and understated luxury, with an open plan lounge, desk area and a separate dressing-room with a unique Mediterranean bath/shower unit. Offering panoramic views of the local mountains and indigenous garden, right from your private lounge, or alfresco terrace day-bed.
- Private suites with own separate entrances and secluded terraces, for early morning sunning or smoking;
- Secure parking area, behind remote controlled gates, for which you receive your own remote;
- Decadent queen size beds, dressed with percale linen, electric blankets and choice of pillows;
- Climate controlled air-conditioning;
- DSTV on 74cm televisions;
- En-suite bathrooms comprising wet room showers, baths and marble vanities for your exclusive indulgence;
- Appointed vanity area with hairdryer and full length mirrors;
- Desk area provided;
- ‘Honesty‘ bar fridge stocked with tasty treats;
- Magazines and books for your leisure; and
- Complimentary snack and sherry tray on arrival.
- Santorini Suites is situated on the edge of the CBD and within 1.8km of the Amajuba Mall where you will be able to satisfy all your immediate shopping needs;
- Dinner can be provided by prior arrangement, should guests prefer not to make use of the many popular restaurants nearby;
- Breakfast is available; either inside the suites or on the ‘Alfresco‘ Terraces;
- However if you seek the company of others, a unique eating experience can be appreciated in ‘Le Dungeon’ or weather permitting, in ‘The Courtyard’ overlooking the tropical pool area;
- Braai (barbeque) and intimate venue facility in ‘The Courtyard’;
- The hosts specialize in brides getting dressed for their memorable day or / honeymoon couples staying over with romantic touches too thoughtful to mention….Be it is an anniversary or special occasion; exclusive packages can be tailor-maid for your individual preference;
- Crackling log fires in winter;
- Laundry service;
- Mini gym;
- Smoking in demarcated areas as all rooms are non-smoking; and
- Special rates for extended stays.
A scrumptious full-house breakfast is offered to guests. Breakfast is served between 06:00 and 07:30 from Monday to Friday, and until 10:00 on weekends. Dinner may be enjoyed by prior arrangement.
Please note: Please ensure that bookings are made in advance to avoid disappointment, regrettably no credit card facilities are available, therefore all payments are to be made either by EFT or cash. Bookings can be made by telephone, fax or e-mail.
Guests are welcome to check into their accommodation between 14:00 and 20:00 on the day of arrival. Late or early arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement. Guests are required to check out by no later than 10:00 on the day of departure.