Guests will feel right at home in this comfortable six en-suite bedroom guesthouse. All rooms have their own entrances and are equipped with television and DSTV. The house was originally built in 1862 and some of the original oregon pine ceilings and floors are only some of the features that still exist. It was opened as a guesthouse in 1993 as the first guesthouse in Williston.
- Fan and electric blankets in each room;
- Communal kitchen;
- Communal lounge;
- Dining area;
- Indoor and outdoor braai (barbeque) facilities; and
- Two lock-up garages.