Storms River Guest Lodge is located in the peaceful village of Storms River, in the heart of the Tsitsikamma, which forms part of the Garden Route.
The lodge is a Bed and Breakfast, consisting of a double story building with 14 lovely, spacious, en-suite rooms. Suitable for small and large groups. The top story has a large veranda with a view of the Storms River Mountain Peak and a peaceful garden. We are walking distance from most activities such as the Tree Top Canopy Tours, Black water tubing, mountain biking or segways, horse riding and various hiking trails. For a more relaxing experience, there is a spa to be pampered. An ideal break away from any normal routine.
Your hostess, which is the owner, will make you feel welcome and assist you with planning your activities.
Tsitsikamma is a Khoi/Nama word meaning ‘place of abundant water‘. The region is bordered at the north by the Tsitsikamma Mountains and in the south by the Indian Ocean. The village is surrounded by natural accuring indigenous forest, fynbos and commercial plantations. The Storms River Mouth, with its spectacular shoreline (in the Tsitsikamma National Park) and which is also the start of the famous Otter Hiking Trail, is only 10km away. This area hosts a number of other hiking trails and also boat rides.
After an exciting day in nature, relax on our veranda in summer or in front of a cosy log fire with a steamy hot chocolate (or a glass of red) in winter. Or feel the sun on your skin at our private swimming pool.
Facilities in the rooms:
- A private entrance;
- Verandah or stoep with a view;
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with shower;
- Soaps, shampoo and hair dryer;
- Ceiling fans;
- Coffee/tea facilities;
- Electric blankets for cold winter nights;
Facilities on the premises:
- The lodge offers 14 spacious and comfortable rooms;
- The facility is suitable for small and large parties;
- An attractive guest lounge with log fires during winter;
- We offer a guest TV lounge with all channels of DSTV;
- Conference facilities;
- Breakfast consists of a cold buffet and a full English breakfast;
- Braai (barbeque) facilities are available;
- Swimming pool;
- Fully licensed bar;
- Laundry service;
- Telephone, fax and internet facilities;
- Safe parking;
- Your hostess, Nora, will help you plan your day trips and make any bookings for you.