Tobago is a 4-star guesthouse offering six en-suite B&B guest rooms and one self-catering unit. It is secure, peaceful and only a ten minute walk from the beach, as well as offering a chance to swim in the canals at the waterfront and guesthouse.
The self-catering apartment has one room and sleeps four guests comfortably; it is on the first floor of a two-storey building situated in a residential settlement with a 24-hour security service. The bedroom offers the choice of either two single beds or a king size (double) bed. The lounge has a sleeper couch that can accommodate two people. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable stay. The apartment also has a unique view over a beautiful Caribbean security development located on recycled sea water canals.
The six en-suite rooms offers either two single beds or a double bed, each with their own en-suit bathroom, either with a bath and shower or only a shower. Each room is very private and has television with DSTV and own balcony,a ceiling fan, coffee and tea facilities. Each room is very private and has television with DSTV and own balcony, a ceiling fan, coffee and tea facilities.
Tobago also offers an enjoyable outdoor living experience, with a beautiful timber deck overlooking the canal, with a staircase leading into the water for a very easy and safe bathe in the salt water.
The location also affords water recreation and sport opportunities on the canal.
Tobago offers additional convenient facilities:
- Towels/linen/cleaning service – linen and towels are provided, but please bring own beach towels;
- Parking facilities – on site parking as well as lockup garages are provided for guests;
- Recreation – various outdoor opportunities, like deep sea fishing, rock angling, and deep sea diving, surfing and windsurfing are available;
- Coast /Beach – The apartment is situated 800m from sandy beaches, stretching along for about 35km. It is an ideal opportunity to take long walks on the beach and look at the different shells; and
- Golf – Several country clubs in the area are happy to welcome guests, like Jeffreys Bay (6km) St Francis Bay (15km on gravel, 30km on tarred road) Humansdorp (20km), Hankey (41km), Patensie (54km) or Port Elizabeth (80km)
Restaurants are within walking distance and it is easy to access town, supermarkets, health clubs, post office and all other medical facilities.
50% for reservation to be paid into the South African Bank account. Balance minimum two weeks prior to arrival.