Vulintaba has the following on offer:
- Championship, Peter Matkovich, designed golf course;
- World class trout waters (12km and weirs/dams (presently 15). Bass dams also available;
- Hiking route (2 days; 24km);
- Nature trails;
- Game drives;
- Birding trips (Tony Roberts, ex Natal Parks board, Ezemvelo);
- 4×4 Route (designed by Northern Natal Club;
- Rustic sand stone cottages – base camp – for above accommodation (25 people);
- FOR SALE – 600 freehold stands; sectional title units; boutique hotel – spa (30 rooms); 5-star hotel
(200 rooms); time share; fractional ownership; and
- Grey Goose Farm Lodge – A 4-star establishment situated at the foot of the Northern Drakensberg – Have a fully licensed a-la-carte restaurant, wedding and conference facilities;
- Horse riding and game drives available; and
- The accommodation facilities comprise of 32 en-suite rooms.
Guests can enjoy the pristine Drakensberg, rushing streams, endless waterfalls and many more.