Conrad Mouton is a registered tour guide and Winner of the Welcome Awards for “National Best Tourist Guide” in 2008. Conrad runs most of his tours from Port Nolloth. Port Nolloth was originally known as Aukwatowa meaning “Where the water took the old man away” in the local Nama language. Port Nolloth has a strange desert atmosphere and is located on an arid coastal plain.
- Northern Cape Safari (12 days);
- Richtersveld National Park Tour (1 day);
- Richtersveld and Kleinzee Mine Tour (2 days);
- Richtersveld and Surrounds Tour (3 days); and
- Richtersveld Tour (4 days).