Blue Planet ATV Academy specializes in 4×4 driving techniques for 4-wheel drive vehicles and ATV’s (quad bikes). They also organize and run Overland Tours tailor made to customer specific requirements and needs.
Driver Training Courses include Defensive Driving and Driver Competency Certification (US 254154 and US 254135).
Blue Planet ATV Academy is registered with the following organisations:
- SANOTA (South African National Off-Road Trainers Association);
- ETDP-SETA as an Assessor to Conduct Outcome Based Assessment – SOR No. 169931;
- TETA – Service provider ( TETA09-211) Assessor (TETA-ASSR09-2512);
- AAWDC (Association of All-Wheel Drive Clubs);
- 4WDGSA (4 Wheel Drive Guides of South Africa) EC No. 2000; and
- D.E.A.T. (Adventure 4×4 Trails & Overland Guide) – GP1316.
We have conducted 4×4 training locally, as well as in Sub-Sahara Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands with more than twenty years of experience in the field of off-road driving. We offer a complete conference facility with the necessary audio visual material, plus B&B facilities and our training track for the practical driving exercise is approximately 20km outside Port Elizabeth.
We specialize in outdoor 4×4 Eco Safaris where you get the chance to drive your own 4×4 and experience camping in the wild. You can select any of the packages we offer and have it tailor made to your own request. We also cater for foreign tourists to Southern Africa where you tell us what you want and we ensure you have the most wonderful time of your life.
You need 4×4 training?
We provide a wide selection of 4×4 training courses, from sand-, rock-, mud and snow-driving to vehicle recovery and camping skills. (Snow-driving offered only during winter season – June to August). We will even assist you with guidance on the purchase of outdoor equipment. Whatever your needs are out there in the bush, we will gladly assist and give advice to get you going.
2012 Eastern Cape Tour – June/July:
Interested in joining this trip, please contact Francois Beyers at +27 82 568 0123 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Space is limited and no more than five vehicles in the convoy.
We specialize in tailor made outdoor 4×4 Eco Safaris where you get the chance to drive your own 4×4 and experience camping in the wild. We cater for both foreign and local tourists – tell us what you want and we ensure you have a wonderful time of your life.
You need 4×4 Training? We provide such training, from sand-, rock, mud and snow-driving to vehicle recovery and camping skills. (Snow-driving offered only during winter season – June to August). Whatever your needs are out there in the bush, we will gladly assist and give advise to get you going.
Don’t delay – Contact us today!!!!!!!
- South Africa: Western Cape; West Coast; Namaqualand and Richtersveld; Garden Route; Free State; Drakensberg; Lowveld; Northern Kwazulu Natal;
- Namibia: Fish River Canyon; Luderitz; Sossosvlei; Naukleufht Park; Swakopmund; Skeleton Coast; Etosha;
- Botswana: Moremi Game Reserve; Central Kalahari Game Reserve; Chobe National Park; Makgadikgadi Pan; and
- Mozambique; Zimbabwe; Zambia; Malawi; Tanzania; Kenya.