A warm friendly welcome awaits you at Bydand B&B where you can unwind in a relaxed atmosphere. Bydand B&B is situated in Addo, near Port Elizabeth, in the heart of Elephant and Game country. The quiet surroundings and breathtaking setting make it the ideal break-away for national and international visitors alike.
We pride ourselves on personal service to ensure that your stay is a memorable one. Accommodation consists of tastefully furnished, en-suite, air-conditioned double or twin bedroom units overlooking our citrus orchards.
Only a few steps away, you will find the cool, sparkling pool. Just the thing to get rid of the heat and dust after a day of spectacular sightseeing.
Bydand B&B is also a working citrus farm. However, guests are free to walk about and explore as they wish. Should you feel like delicious export quality oranges, you are welcome to pick your own when in season.
Facilities in rooms:
- Ceiling fans;
- Tea/coffee facilities;
- Private entrances; and
- Access to pool area.
- Three large en-suite double rooms with:
- Ceiling fans
- Tea and coffee/refreshments.
- Two large en-suite family units with:
- Two bedroom areas separated by the bathroom;
- Sleeps Mom and Dad and up to three children;
- Ceiling fans;
Facilities and services:
- Affordable rates;
- Malaria free area;
- Safe and secure parking;
- Laundry services;
- Internet facilities;
- Swimming pool;
- Continental buffet plus;
- Cooked English breakfast;
- Private rooms with en-suites;
- All linen supplied;
- All towels supplied;
- Complimentary toiletries;
- Housekeeping daily;
- Tour assistance;
- Child friendly;
- Credit card facilities;
- Braai (barbeque) facilities;
- Tranquil garden setting;
- Amazing tourist locations; and
- Real ‘home away from home‘.
- Tour 1: A tour of our citrus farm. Drive through the orchards and learn about the different varieties of fruit and how the farm operates. Pick your own bag of oranges in season!!!!
- Tour 2: A tour of the farm as followed by a drive through the river and a short ride in the bush on the other side. Be prepared to get wet!
Safety equipment and conditions:
Helmets and goggles are provided. Our tours accomodate a minimum of two and a maximum of five riders. NOBODY UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE MAY DRIVE A QUAD ON THEIR OWN. Younger children ride ‘double-donkey‘ with their parents.
Juice and snacks are served at the farmhouse after both tours.