Canyon Village fits snugly into the mountainous surroundings of the splendid Gondwana Cañon Park and affords easy access to the Fish River Canyon, only 20km away.
The Cape Dutch cottages blend in perfectly with their mountainous surroundings. The works of Namibian artists on the walls of the restaurant and cottages afford guests a glimpse of the lifestyle and culture of the early inhabitants of this area – the Bondelswart-Nama. The Village is situated in the spectacular Gondwana Cañon Park.
The Village offers:
- Double en-suite rooms (86 beds);
- Restaurant, lapa and bar; and
- Swimming pool.
- Drives to the Fish River Canyon and sundowner drives;
- Splendid walking trails;
- Tours to the Self Sufficiency Centre; and
- Scenic flights (resident pilot).