De Oude Pastorie Guesthouse is situated within walking distance from all shops and main attractions in Victoria West. This is known as the oldest house in town. The present owners bought the house in June 2001 and restored it. On 29 September 2001 it opened as a guesthouse. De Oude Pastorie Guesthouse can accommodate businessmen, salesmen, tourists, as well as the whole family.
Accommodation is offered in rooms with private en-suite bathrooms. All rooms have private entrances.
- Electric blankets;
- Lounge with televisions and fireplace;
- Safe parking;
- Safe playground for children;
- Braai (barbeque) facilities;
- Meals are available on request;
- Homemade jams and canned fruit for sale.
*Please note: A booking deposit of 50% is payable within 10 days after the booking is made to confirm your reservation.