The tour incorporates all the attractions in Nelspoort.
Doreen was born in Nelspoort and has many interesting places to take visitors:
- Crafts: Bushman paintings on material and rock;
- Rehabilitation Centre: Crafts (pottery, spinning, weaving) by the local psychiatric patients;
- Stories: From the Nelspoort book;
- Train station: History and old wedding photos;
- Farm: A community owned farm and vegetable garden. The community has received funding, and are in the process of fixing the farm up;
- Bakery: Also owned by the community. All the money from the bakery, vegetable garden and farm goes into the community trust; and
- End of day: Swim in the local pool.