The Foresters Arms dates from colonial times and is a place of great character and charm. It is gloriously situated on its own estate in the mountains, a short scenic tarred drive from the capital, Mbabane, in the heart of this majestic Kingdom – ideal for exploring all attractions.
Spacious grounds and colourful gardens create a tranquil atmosphere and the invigorating climate is ideal for walking, horse riding and biking.
The Foresters Arms combines charm and excellent service so you can step out of the fast lane – relax and rejuvenate.
The Hotel is famous for seriously good food which is prepared and served with care and pride. Ingredients are freshly sourced and used in delicious, imaginative dishes. We also do scrumptious vegetarian dishes and arrange special menus for all dietary requirements. Our extensive wine list compliments every meal.
All year round for residents and visitors:
- Breakfasts and lunches on the terrace;
- Dinners – seven courses by candlelight;
- Snacks, the best coffees and cream teas; and
- Sundays – the amazing buffet/barbeque/stir fry.
All 34 bedrooms are tastefully decorated, with bathrooms en-suite, telephones and satellite television.
Other features include:
- Heated towel rails;
- Central heating for chilly weather;
- Comfortable beds and quality cotton linens and duvets;
- Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel and grounds;
- Free DVD library;
- The Foresters Arms has its own pure, fresh spring water; and
- Ample secure gated parking.
There are outstanding views over the surrounding countryside. The colourful gardens are a favourite haunt of the sunbirds and paradise flycatchers.
Sun seekers can lounge around the sparkling pool which is set in our landscaped gardens.
The country atmosphere is echoed in the lounges, pub and restaurant with charming furnishings, old prints and roaring log fires for chilly weather.