Impala Inn is situated only three minutes from the Hans Merensky Country Club, one of Africa’s unique golf courses, where a variety of wildlife can be seen during your 18-hole game.
Of the 59 rooms in the hotel, 21 are doubles, 20 are twins and 17 are singles. Each room is fully equipped with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, television, satellite, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Their conference and banqueting facilities consist of two venues that can each accommodate thirty delegates. They have a function room that can accommodate 150 people.
The Nyala Pool area is a relief on hot days, but is also perfect for a traditional African pool braai (barbeque), or even breakfast at the pool.
They also offer sporting facilities by arrangement at the Hans Merensky Club, including golf, squash, tennis and bowls.
Impala Inn also have the following safaris available:
- Morning Walk – four hours. Experience the bush by foot;
- Afternoon/Sunset Walk – three hours. Max eight person per walk;
- Day Safari – seven hours. You will be shown more exclusive parts of the reserve;
- Morning Safari – three hours. Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of sunrise in the bush; and
- Night Drives – three hours. Witness the beauty of the bush as it changes from day to night.
They are also be able to arrange a full day excursion to the Blyde River Canyon, the Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Pilgrims Rest, Graskop and Sabie. Lunch is provided before you return to the hotel.