Kaazmein Lodge and Resort is one of the finest lodges in Livingstone. The lodge is ideally located and only 10 minutes away from the Victoria Falls, Zambezi river and the Musi-oa-Tunya National Park which is famous for the white rhino. Transfers can be arranged.
- Thatched chalets – set under shaded trees with an unique architectural African design. These chalets have en-suite showers and consist of either twin or double beds;
- Hotel rooms with a selection of affordable and comfortable twin or double bedrooms;
- Budget rooms – ideal for individuls/groups on a budget. Despite being budget accommodation, the client enjoys en-suite luxury facilites. Situated under African trees these typical A-framed designed rooms are a unique option;
- Campsite – consists of a well serviced ablution block with guaranteed hot showers and lush green lawns for tents. Most overlanders/backpackers use these facilities mounting tents in private and shaded areas for their convenience. Self-drive travellers have a good and secured parking facility.
The huge thatched restaurant with wooden deck creates a relaxing atmosphere. Delicious cuisine is served in the boma. Both a-la-carté and buffet meals are available and the menu has a selection of mouthwatering dishes prepared by their experienced chefs. Light snacks and a wide selection of teas, coffees and pastries are served throughout the day.
The bar is well stocked with fine spirits, liquers, cocktails, assorted local beers and softdrinks.
- An events stage for live entertainement;
- Conference facilities;
- Swimming pool;
- The lodge has 2000m of winding paths for walks in the natural african woodlands;
- Beauty and massage parlour;
- Wireless internet; and
- Spacious gardens with water features.
Activities in the area:
- Bunji jumping;
- Helicopter rides over the falls;
- Microlights flights;
- Tours to the Victoria Falls;
- Game drives; and
- Safari walks.