Monaghty Guest Farm is on a working sheep farm and guests are able to experience the day to day workings of the farm. This district is known for it’s mixed stock farming and is suited for sheep, cattle and dairy farming.
Monaghty Guest Farm is the perfect spot for a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
Our rooms can accomodate up to four people at a time. All rooms have two storeys and their own en-suite bathroom.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 – 09:00;
- Lunch and dinner will be served with prior arrangements;
- Lunch will either be a packed lunch or something light served between 12:00 – 14:00;
- Dinner will be served between 19:00 – 21:00; and
- Any late check in’s after 21:00 must please be arranged with us beforehand.
- Mountain biking;
- Bushmen painings;
- Quad biking; and