Ongula Village Homestead is halfway between the well-known Etosha National Park and the town of Ruacana where the famous waterfalls lie.
Ongula Village Homestead offers comfortable accommodation in rooms with two 3/4 beds or one double-bed. All rooms have air-conditioning, DSTV, telephone, and ensuite showers. The homestead also features a bar and restaurant.
- Four twin beds;
- Private en-suite facilities ( with shower only);
- Tea / Coffee station; and
- Mosquito nets.
- Bar and restaurant
- Pottery making cave;
- Live homestead next to the lodge;
- Traditional kitchen ‘Epata’;
- Cattle herding;
- Voluntourism and traditional activities; and
- Credit cards accepted.