At Phumelelani Primary they are dedicated to transform education in order to build a firm foundation for their learners. They are committed to help learners to become responsible and positive adults who are disciplined, self confident, motivated, highly qualified and willing to serve the community effectively.
“Enter to Learn & Depart to Serve”.
“We aim for our learners to be able to demonstrate the qualities and competences by the time they leave primary”.
- Learners will be literate in reading and writing English and isiZulu;
- Learners will be able to work with numbers (do maths and number calculations);
- Have a positive attitude towards their work, be self-disciplined and enjoy learning;
- Learners will be able to think critically and take responsibilities; and
- To be good exemplary – “DO AS I DO”.