Situated in the quiet seclusion of an idyllic valley, this splendid Suite caters for four guests exclusively. It is the perfect getaway for honeymooners or individuals seeking uncompromising privacy and solitude. The building style is a combination of wood and canvas, which opens into the nature beyond.
The idea of the private camp is to get away for a day or two – not doing much except spending quality time with a partner or friends. Guided activities are not part of the package and the emphasis is on pure relaxation. Browsing through the library, taking walks in the plains and preparing your own meals will keep you fully occupied.
The Private Camp offers:
- Two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- A veranda and lounge – combining a study, the livingroom, a dining area and a fully equipped open – plan kitchen; and
- A private chef at mealtimes (and a private guide may be requested as an optional extra).
- Scenic drives: On offer are guided full day drives with a picnic lunch in the wild or half day morning or afternoon scenic drives – afternoon drives are often combined with sundowners in the dunes;
- Nature walks: Enjoy this activity with a resident field guide;
- Hot air ballooning: Float over the dune belts and never ending plains at dawn, for an unforgettable and breathtaking experience;
- Scenic flights: Get a bird’s eye view of the Diamond coast and Sossusvlei, on late afternoon flights (subject to plane availability);
- Massages: Choose from a range of soothing massages which can be enjoyed in the serenity of the surrounding desert; and
- Photography: Join photography workshops that are hosted at Wolwedans from time to time, by renowned photographer Bruno Frangi.