Whether you visit Goudinie Farm Guesthouse for a relaxing weekend away from it all, or as a base to explore the many attractions in and around the Overberg area, you’ll be close to the heart of country-style living.
Owners Canzius and Betsie Kleyn have restored the manor house on the farm to its former glory and converted it into two tastefully appointed individual units, waiting to welcome you.
Each unit has an inviting lounge cum dining area with an open hearth, where the cold of a winters evening is gently swept away by the warmth of the cozy fire.
The spacious and beautifully furnished bedrooms are en-suite, featuring a bath or double shower – all creating a relaxed old-time atmosphere.
Both units are self-contained and fully serviced, leaving you free to enjoy a lazy lifestyle or spend your time exploring the beauty and attractions on and around Goudinie Farm.
Attractions on the farm:
- See life on the farm along easy walking roads;
- Admire the blue crane in it’s natural habitat;
- Bird-watching or wing shooting in the winter;
- Catch your own large-mouth black bass in the river; and
- Have a braai (barbeque) or play it cool in the pool.