Kalahari Water Holiday & Adventure Farm is situated on a vineyard farm 4km from Keimoes on one of the paradise islands along the mighty Orange River. We offer adventure activities like swimming, (fishing, canoeing – own equipment), tubing, bird-watching with a bird hide and a pont to cross the river. A scenery 4×4 route, mountain bike- and hiking trails (Aalwynrant-, Tussenstrome trails with viewpoints that overlook the Gariep River).
Kalahari Water offers you the following out of the ordinary accommodation:
- Very spacious, fully equipped self-catering family units with air-conditioning. These units are situated between the vineyards and are equipped with electricity;
- A caravan park with electricity situated between the vineyards;
- Backpackers huts (made of reeds, wood and canvas) next to a big farm dam between the vineyards with electricity;
- River Bush Camp with unique reed huts and a River Park next to the river amongst mature trees without electricity;
- A lapa for youth groups, conferences, weddings and other group and team building activities;
- Bewarea and Nature: Aloe Gariepensis – highest population worldwide and a lot more of the surprising contrasts here where the unapproachable desert world meets the richness of the oasis of the Orange River.
- Pro Eco Adventures;
- 4X4 Routes;
- Swimming at Oupa se Dek;
- Donkey car rides;
- Mountain biking;
- Wine tasting;
- Guided tours; and
- Lapas for conferences, weddings and youth groups.