Oyster Bay Lodge offers a calm ‘eco-tourism’ centre of extended nature possibilities. It is nestled between Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve and Jeffrey’s Bay and is part of St Francis Bay municipality (restaurants and shops).
Oyster Bay Lodge is situated on a beautiful coastal reserve, which is set on 235ha of land and incorporates magnificent dunes, woods, river delta, beach, wetlands, lagoon and even free roaming horses. The private and unspoilt beachfront of 3.5km makes Oyster Bay Lodge a little paradise in the Eastern Cape.
Accommodation consists of luxury Cape Dutch chalets and luxury guestrooms with optional services and an exciting variety of activities and adventures on the property and the surrounding area.
Features of the area include: dunes, a river mouth, a private beach, wood, wetlands, fynbos, orchards, bushbuck, duiker, greybuck, mongoose, otters, monkeys, bosvarke and lots of birds.
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Bar with television and fireplace;
- Laundry service;
- Cleaning service;
- Reception hours: 08:00 – 22:00;
- Faxtelephoneinternet facility;
- Transfers to Port Elizabeth Airport on request;
- Swimming pool; and
- Boma – an African style entertainment area build out of natural materials.
- Horse riding;
- Hiking trails;
- Beach walks – 3.5km Private beach;
- Mountain biking;
- Dune Safari’s on a one of a kind safari vehicle;
- Bird-watching; and