Tsitsikamma Mountain Bikes offers mountain bike and battery assisted mountain bike hire in Tsitsikamma.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Tsitsikamma on a slow ride with our mountain bikes;
- Cycle the 22km route through the Old Storms River Pass and let the battery powered motor help you peddle the uphills;
- No annoying engine noises, no fumes, just pure nature at its best;
- For the exercise enthusiasts, simply turn the motor off or hire one of the normal GIANT mountain bikes instead.
Clients can cycle the following routes:
- 22km cycle route through the old Storms River Pass to the viewpoint of the Tsitsikamma National Park and back;
- Cycle in and around the Storms River Village and experience the village ambiance – maybe include a township cycle;
- Cycle to the Big Tree;
- Cycle to the Storms River Bridge on the N2 (8km);
- Cycle to the Tsitsikamma National Park (28km); and
- Cycle to the Bloukranz Bungy on the N2 (50km).
All bikes are hired out with helmets. Backpacks and rain jackets are available on request at no extra charge.