Kaingu Safari Lodge is situated on the banks of the Kafue River bordering the Kafue National Park. The lodge blends perfectly into its natural surrounding and offers magnificent views.
Accommodation is offered in riverside luxury tented chalets and there is a completely separate, secluded campsite with facilities.
- Guided bush- and river walks;
- Exploring the island;
- Cultural tours to local villages;
- Sundowner excursions on the river;
- Evening bush braais (barbeque);
- Lepidopteron expeditions (butterflies and moths); and
- Archaeological outings.
Kaingu Safari Lodge is accessible 12 months a year and offers a all-year round moderate climate.
Children are welcome.
Rates from $375 per person per night sharing.