The Kaisosi River Lodge is situated 7km East of Rundu, in the North East of Namibia on the banks of the perennial Okavango River and on the route towards Popa Falls and the Caprivi.
We offer you complete relaxation and a true African experience. This peaceful oasis, which can be reached in a normal sedan vehicle, is an ideal place for nature lovers and bird-watchers to spend a few fulfilling days.
Rundu is one of Namibia’s most beautiful landscapes and is a unique spot to visit. Spectacular sunsets, friendly people, comfortable accommodation and fine cuisine makes the Kaisosi River Lodge a must for all travellers.
Great spots for fishing and birds-watching are available along the river. Guided fishing trips, as well as river cruises on the Kavango River can be arranged.
- 4 x twin rooms with showers and air-conditioner (2 x single beds);
- 4 x triple rooms with showers and air-conditioner ( 3 x single beds);
- 4 x family rooms (Double bed + 2 single beds), with bath and air-conditioner;
- 3 x twin rooms, bath and air-conditioner (2 x single beds); and
- 1 x double, bath and air-conditioner.
- 16 Campsites with private shower and toilet;
- Warm and cold water;
- Braai (barbeque) area;
- On grass; and
- Under trees.